Tap into a Comprehensive Suite of Management Services
Rent Due offers several important services to lending institutions and others. Our primary focus is on receivership and property management. When we are appointed receiver, we make every effort to secure the assets of the company, to maximize the value of those assets, and the manage the business affairs of the property in receivership.
We take on every assignment with the intention of discharging our duties as quickly as possible. In most cases, the speed with which we complete an assignment is driven by the calendar and docket of the court, rather than by our need for more time.
Unfortunately, some properties require services that go beyond management and receivership. These might include emergency management services triggered by a fire, flood, vandalism, theft or even homicide; asbestos abatement and removal; or demolition and excavation, as is sometimes the only option available.
Our ability to provide these additional services gives our clients a one-stop solution for virtually all their needs. This alone results in efficiency that is just not possible when dealing with two or more entities.
Aren’t receivers all the same? Why do our clients return to us for additional assignments again and again? What makes us different? The answers to these questions define our strategic advantages:
• We take a hands-on, no fluff approach to react and handle problems efficiently. Containing costs is important to us.
• We work closely with all parties to maximize the value of the collateral and bring it to market as quickly as possible.
• Your collateral is our priority. We manage it as if it were our own.
• We have the assertive professionalism needed to handle even difficult-to-manage properties.
• Our experienced and knowledgable staff of office and field technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• We are state certified in Section 42 housing with extensive experience in Section 8 and all forms of subsidized housing.
Our experienced team is currently managing receiverships simultaneously across northeast Ohio, in Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Summit and Medina counties.
Our LocationRent Due, LLC
2769 Commercial Rd. #2
Cleveland, OH 44113
Transparency in financial dealings is how we do business. We give our clients access to our QuickBook accounts so they can track and monitor everything we do on their behalf. We think being open is a better way of doing business.
Mr. Burkons can serve papers for the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court, the Cuyahoga County Domestic Relations Court and the Cleveland Municipal Housing Court. One more service that saves time for our clients!
Everyone on a job site we manage is a Rent Due employee. This means that all liability starts and ends with us. We find that accepting full liability makes all of our transactions much cleaner, and our clients appreciate that.
Need more information?
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case in complete confidence. Call us to explore what your best options might be to resolve your problem. You can reach Zak Burkons at 216-452-0880.
Copyright 2020 Rent Due, LLC All Rights Reserved